Change the World
Title: Scale house attendant (Download Application)
Employment Status: Full-time
Pay Type: Hourly
Pay Range: $10-$14, DOE
Bonus: Employee profit sharing and incentives based upon performance
About Revolve Recycling
Revolve is a state-of-the-art resource recovery center located in Logan, UT. We have one mission–change the world. We work together with communities and municipalities throughout the region to divert materials from their local landfills and turn these materials into clean, valuable commodities. Our efforts divert 5 million+lbs from regional landfills on a monthly basis. We’re looking for qualified, driven applicants to join our team.
Summary: The scale house attendant is responsible for taking and recording the weights of inbound and outbound loads. They are also responsible for entering new customer information, directing drivers and customers to proper bay areas, scheduling loads, and providing scheduled visitors with proper personal protective equipment (PPE) and information. Must have a pleasant demeanor and work well independently and in teams.
- Records weights of inbound and outbound loads
- Answers phone calls and takes messages
- Greets and directs customers and other traffic
- Ensures that customers and visitors conduct all business in a safe manner and wear all required PPE
- Completes all administrative tasks including regular filing and the completion of reports
- Keeps immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters requiring his/her attention.
- Attends company sponsored training and meetings as directed.
- Approaches all encounters with employees, customers and vendors in a friendly, service oriented manner
- Provides general upkeep of the scale house
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: 6 months minimum office experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work well individually and with others
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Ability to adjust to change and implement new systems as necessary
- Positive attitude
- Ability to organize and multi-task
Physical requirements: Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
Work Environment: The scale house is an enclosed, heated office building.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Send resume and application to [email protected]